Dear H2H Parents and Friends,
It's time to: TAKE ACTION NOW TO SECURE YOUR SCHOLARSHIP!!!
Renewal families may apply now for a 2021-22 income-based scholarship. NOTE: Step Up For Students is in the process of notifying all renewal families.
As a reminder, both Florida Tax Credit Scholarship students AND Family Empowerment Scholarship students MUST apply to renew their scholarship for the 2021-22 school year.
- RENEWAL students (funded in 2020-21) may apply NOW. (Please encourage your families to use Google Chrome when applying.)
- NEW students may apply sometime in March 2021.
- Please continue to monitor your email for updates on when the income-based scholarship application will be available for new families.
Due to increased volume to our site, families may experience issues logging in to their Step Up account. If a family encounters any issues, they should check back at a later time.
- Both income-based scholarships are once-in, always-in programs meaning students who received scholarship funding through the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship or the Family Empowerment Scholarship for the current school year (2020-21) may be automatically eligible for a scholarship for the upcoming school year (2021-22) as long as an application is submitted for the 2021-22 school year.
- The 2021-22 application for both income-based scholarships is the same.
- When completing the application, families should ensure all income-based scholarship students are listed as 'students,' regardless of which scholarship they had the previous school year.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship renewing families MUST include a valid Social Security Number for all students and parents on the application.
- In order to submit an application, families will be asked to attach supporting documentation. The information is being collected for data purposes only.
- Siblings added to a renewal student’s application may also be automatically eligible for an income-based scholarship. Siblings of current income-based scholarship students will receive priority over new students; however, space is limited so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For questions, please contact us via email at enrollment@
Step Up For Students
2020-2021 Student's Registration Packet...Accepting Application Now for grades 3rd - 12th, Enroll Today!!!